Friday, October 26, 2007

Botox or Bangs?

Okay, I have a confession to make. I just re-posted the last post. Meaning, I had posted it a little while back, but I chickened out and took it offline. Why? It seemed crass or something. And I didn't want to risk hurting any feelings. Phew. Feel better now.

Anyway, I just noticed that in that post I talked about making a mistake at the age of "41." I am 42, and I don't lie about my age. Occasionally, I forget how old I am but I don't lie ever. So maybe I was trying to be super-duper, nerdy accurate to a "T," because when I made the actual mistake in question I was 41. That would be totally like me.

So the big question of the day (yesterday, actually, and posed to my hairstylist, the beautiful and talented Siera) .... should I try Botox on my forehead or just get bangs cut? Neither option appeals to me. But I have big creases in my forehead and I just started noticing them in photos. Sigh. And I thought I would be all fine with aging gracefully.

Other confession is that the dating thing has already been foiled. It's just not in my DNA. So much so that I think I will have to forgo the MUCH discussed and highly anticipated rendezvous with the hot 30-year-old. Sorry, girls. I know, I know.

Breathe.

No comments: